In this post we are going to talking about how to delete Facebook Account permanently. If you want to delete your Facebook account read this post till last so that you can delete your Facebook without any problem.
In the last post I have shared 4 Easy steps to Delete Instagram Account. I if you want to delete your Instagram account check out that post too..
In this post i have shared step by step guide to delete a Facebook account, images also included for better understanding. If you dont want to use Facebook anymore and want to kill it.. Follow the steps given below.
Facebook is one of the biggest social media site and billions of people are using it. You are also one of them, and dont to use it anymore. Facebook has given number of options to do number of things, but you can’t find direct link or visible option to delete fb account. A special link provided from Facebook is only the way to delete account. If you dont know about Facebook Account delete link then in the steps you’ll find it.
With the any reason you dont want to use fb account and want to delete it. You can done this with steps given below, but your account will be permanently deleted after 14 days of following the steps. After deleting your Facebook account, Facebook will give time of 14 days to remove it permanently from its database, so you have a chance to get it back within 14 days. So if you really want to delete this? Follow these steps..:
How to delete Facebook Account?
1. In order to delete your Facebook account, you have to logged into your account. So log in first.
2. As i told you before that only a special link can delete Facebook account.. So click here 👉 to visit Facebook Delete Page (delete fb account link)
3. When you click on link, you will find to options, one for only to deactivate account and one to permanently delete account. Select On second option. And click on Continue Account Deletion Button.
4. In the next screen you will find option to
– To deactivate instead of permanently deletion.
– To backup your files and Photos,
– To Edit Page Admin setting.
After confirmation of all the given options, click on Delete Account.
5. Next the next page, Facebook will verify you are real owner of account or not, so they will you for fb password.
Put password and Click on Continue.
After deletion you’ll have time to 30days to reactive your account. After 30 days your account will be permanently deleted from fb database.
If you want to take a break from Facebook, deactivate it instead of delete it because this What happens if you permanently delete my Facebook account? :
So that was 5 easy steps to delete Facebook account permanently. You can delete your fb account on any mobile using chrome any other browser. PC is not compulsory to apply these steps. I have you have followed all the steps. If you have any confusion please put a comment below, I’ll try to resolve that.